Friday, October 27, 2017

Happiest day ever!!!!!!

        It was at first a weird because at first I didn’t want another sibling but I always want to hold my sister, and it was when the day they told us that it was girl .I was crying tears of joy because I only had a brother ,and it was boring the first couple of days at the hospital but that day was not boring at all.I couldn’t  wait to hold my little sister it to soooo long.But now I’m always with my little sister she grabs my things but I still love her soooo much.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand how you felt because I have 2 little sisters and I can remember when they were born. I was so excited when my mom told me I was going to have a little sister or brother and then when she told me it was a girl I was eve more excited! My sisters and I are not as close now and I wanted to know if you and your sister are still close

    Come check out my blog http://clarahgms24.edublogs.org/
    Thank,
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im the second youngest. Older sisters and brothers are bossy >:( but little ones get a little annoying sometimes, I love them to death though!!!

    ReplyDelete